1. Education - ARCH helps parishes better understand reentry and returning citizens by providing speakers who can share stories and information about the ARCH ministry through presentations, workshops, providing educational small group materials etc.
2. Accompaniment - ARCH provides training, referrals to partnering programs, and ongoing support for volunteers to accompany returning citizens. Learn more about our Accompaniment Opportunities by clicking here.
2. Family Support Group (LEAF)- ARCH offers training and support to parish leaders interested in forming a support group for families who have incarcerated loved ones. Learn more about LEAF (Listening, Encouraging and Assisting Families of the Incarcerated) by clicking here.
3. Business Network - ARCH helps educate, resource, and equip business leaders interested in offering employment opportunities to returning citizens.
5. Direct Needs - ARCH assists parishes interested helping meet the tangible needs of people returning home from prison or jail. Items collected can be winter coats, personal hygiene items, house warming baskets, etc.
If you would like to learn more about how you can become involved in one of these areas, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use this form to provide us your contact information and someone will follow up with you.
Check out our calendar of events for various meetings, trainings, educational events, and opportunities to serve.