1. Education - ARCH helps parishes better understand reentry and returning citizens by providing speakers who can share stories and information about the ARCH ministry.
2. Accompaniment - ARCH provides training, referrals to partnering programs, and ongoing support for volunteers to accompany returning citizens.
2. Family Support Group - ARCH offers training and support to parish leaders interested in forming a support group for families who have incarcerated loved ones.
3. Business Network - ARCH helps educate, resource, and equip business leaders interested in offering employment opportunities to returning citizens.
5. Direct Needs - ARCH assists parishes interested helping meet the tangible needs of people returning home from prison or jail. Items collected can be winter coats, personal hygiene items, house warming baskets, etc.
If you would like to become involved in one of these areas, please provide us your contact information and we will follow up with you!